Access Scheduler on newer CenturyLink Modems
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.0.1.
2. Login to your modem by doing the following:
3. Select "Advanced Setup".
4. Select "Access Scheduler".
5. Select the device you want to limit from the list, or manually enter an IP address.
6. Select the box next to the day/days of the week on which you want to allow this device access to the Internet.
7. Select the From/To time range you want to allow Internet access.
8. Select "Apply" to save your changes.