LAN IP Address on Actiontec C1000A
NOTE: CenturyLink recommends that you keep the default settings for the LAN IP Address. Changes to this feature will reset some of the other settings on the modem. Do not proceed without understanding the technical impacts of changing this feature.
The default IP addressing values are:
- DHCP Server: Enable
- Modem IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- Beginning DHCP Server Address: 192.168.0.2
- Ending DHCP Server Address: 192.168.0.254
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
2. Do the following:
- Enter the Administrator Username: admin (default)
- Enter the Administrator Password: (located on the bottom of the modem)
- Select "Apply".
3. Select "Advanced Setup".
4. Select "DHCP Settings".
5. Enter the IP addressing values.
6. Select "Apply".