Setup Static Block on Actiontec C1000A
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.0.1.
2. Do the following:
- Enter the Administrator Username: admin (default)
- Enter the Administrator Password: (located on the bottom of the modem)
- Select "Apply".
3. Select "Advanced Setup".
4. Select "WAN Settings".
5. Select "PPPoE".
6. Do the following:
- Enter the PPP Username
- Enter the PPP Password
- Confirm PPP Password
- PPP Auto Connect - Enable
- PPP Credentials Not Required - Disable
7. Do the following:
- IP Addressing Type - Block of Static IP Addesses
- Enter the Subnet Mask
- Enter the Gateway Address
- LAN DHCP Addressing - Public Static Subnet* aka non-VIP
8. Enter the following: (Click HERE for DNS list)
- Primary DNS
- Secondary DNS
9. Select "Apply".