Cisco DDR2200 Modem
Which set-up applies to you.
- Q: Can I connect multiple Ethernet connections to my modem?
- A: No, this modem has 1 Ethernet port on the back.
- Q: Does my modem act as a firewall?
- A: This modem provides security using a firewall and Network Address Translations (NAT), which acts as a barrier between your network and the Internet.
- Q: Which Virtual Private Networking (VPN) protocols are supported?
- A: This modem supports pass-through for IPSec, PPTP and L2TP.
- Q: What is Modem Firmware?
- A: Firmware is like an operating system that tells your modem how to operate. It provides the modem's hardware with operating rules, instructions, and logic.
- Q: Why Should I Upgrade Firmware?
- A: Firmware upgrades can add new features, improve performance and enhance the security of the modem's current firmware.
CenturyLink strongly recommends protecting your wireless network with a form of wireless encryption. WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) is the preferred form of wireless security. If your wireless equipment is not WPA compatible, CenturyLink recommends the use of WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) security.< Setup Documents >
< Wi-Fi IPv6 >
- Firmware Update: Not Available
- Firmware Recovery: Not Available
- Drivers: Not Available