LAN IP Address on the Actiontec GT701
NOTE: CenturyLink recommends that you keep the default settings for the LAN IP Address. Changes to this feature will reset some of the other settings on the modem. Do not proceed without understanding the technical impacts of changing this feature.
The default IP addressing values are:
- Modem IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
2. Select "Advanced Setup".
3. Select "LAN IP Address".
4. Select "Yes".
5. Do the following:
- Enter the new "Modem IP Address"
- Enter the new "Modem Subnet Mask"
- Select "Apply and Reboot"
6. Select "Ok".