LAN IP Address on the ZyXEL PK5000Z
NOTE: CenturyLink recommends that you keep the default settings for the LAN IP Address. Changes to this feature will reset some of the other settings on the modem. Do not proceed without understanding the technical impacts of changing this feature.
The default IP addressing values are:
- DHCP Server: Enable
- Modem IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- Beginning DHCP Server Address: 192.168.0.2
- Ending DHCP Server Address: 192.168.0.254
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
2. Select "Advanced Setup".
3. Select "IP Addressing".
4. Enter the desired settings for the:
- Modem IP Address:
5. Click "Apply".