Setup WPA on the ZyXEL Q1000Z
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.0.1.
2. Select "Wireless Setup".
3. Select "Wireless Security" on the left side of the page.
4. Select "WPA – WPA2-Personal". This will auto detect auto-detect both WPA and WPA2 security settings that your other wireless devices are broadcasting.
5. Select use "Custom Security Key/Passphrase". Enter between 8 and 63 characters (example: 0-9, A-Z and the space character).
6. Click "Apply" to save your changes.
7. The same passphrase set in the modem will need to be set in all the wireless devices that connect to your modem.