ZyXEL 660R-F1 Modem
All the material covered in the video, as well as Wi-Fi set-up, is documented here:
- Q: Can I connect multiple Ethernet connections to my modem?
- A: No, this modem has 1 Ethernet port on the back.
- Q: Does my modem act as a firewall?
- A: This modem provides security using a firewall and Network Address Translations (NAT), which acts as a barrier between your network and the Internet.
- Q: Which Virtual Private Networking (VPN) protocols are supported?
- A: This modem supports pass-through for IPSec, PPTP and L2TP.
- Q: What is Modem Firmware?
- A: Firmware is like an operating system that tells your modem how to operate. It provides the modem's hardware with operating rules, instructions, and logic.
- Q: Why Should I Upgrade Firmware?
- A: Firmware upgrades can add new features, improve performance and enhance the security of the modem's current firmware.
< Wi-Fi IPv6 >
- Firmware Update: Not Available
- Firmware Recovery: Not Available
- Drivers: Not Available