How to setup a wireless connection on Windows 8
1. Select "Start" or push the "Windows Key" on the key board. If you don't see this screen go to the next step.
2. Type "Wireless" and the search box will automatically open. Select "Connect to a network".
3. Make sure Airplane mode is "Off".
4. Select the network you want to connect to. If you are using the default wireless settings, the network you want is the same as the SSID listed on the bottom of the modem.
5. Select "Connect".
6. Enter the "network security key" then select "Next". If you are using the default wireless settings, the network security key is the same as the Key/Passphrase listed on the bottom of the modem.
If the Key/Passphrase from the bottom of the modem is not working, you can:
7. Your connection will show "CONNECTED".