Remove saved wireless networks on Windows 8.1
1. On your keyboard, hold down the "Windows" and "Q" keys at the same time.
2. Type cmd.
3. Righ-click or 'press and hold' on the Command Prompt.
4. Select "Run as administrator"
5. Type netsh wlan show profiles. Press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
6. Make sure the wireless SSID you want to remove is listed.
7. Type netsh wlan delete profile name="NetworkName". Replace "NetworkName" with the name of the network you want to remove. Press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
8. To verify the profile was removed, look for the wording 'Profile "NetworkName" is deleted from interface "Wi-Fi".